Thank you to everyone who supported Phase I of the Secure the Future expansion campaign.
We now excitedly press forward with the Valley Christian Impact Fund, from 2022 through 2025.
“Whoever fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for their children it will be a refuge.”
Phase I Priorities
- 14-ACRE LAND ACQUISITION FOR FUTURE HOME OF ELEMENTARY AND JUNIOR HIGH
- HIGH SCHOOL EXPANSION (TWO-STORY BUILDING)
- TROJAN SPORTS PERFORMANCE CENTER
- GALVESTON INTERSECTION (STOPLIGHT, DECELERATION LANE)
- ADDITIONAL PARKING
Phase I Complete
Since opening its doors in 1982, Valley Christian has been providing the East Valley with a premier Christian education. VCS educated high schoolers for 36 years before opening a junior high in 2018 and an elementary school in 2019. The school now educates more than 1,000 students across grades K-12.
During Phase I (2019-2022), our community made gifts of time, talent, and treasure to accomplish a number of goals:
- Expand our high school facilities with a two-story classroom building, growing our HS capacity from 440 to 600
- Build a much-needed parking lot to support our growth
- Acquire additional land to build an elementary and junior high campus
- Construct a state-of-the-art weight room (the Trojan Sports Performance Center), which doubled in size and includes brand new equipment
- Adding a deceleration lane and stoplight at the Galveston intersection, improving the safety for all of our students and families.
All the while, we purchased additional land in Tempe to launch and grow our elementary campus. Two unmet goals during Phase I have now transitioned to Phase II, the Valley Christian Impact Fund. These include expanding the men’s and women’s locker rooms, and constructing the long-awaited Valley Impact Center, which includes a well-equipped performing arts theatre. Read more about the Valley Christian Impact Fund at valleychristianaz.org/Impact.
President George W. Bush at the VCS Foundations Dinner
Although the timing of Phase I is now complete, a number of families are fulfilling their initial pledges. Thank you! You can do this by using the form to the right.
If you are interested in making a new pledge or commitment, we kindly ask you to make a gift toward Phase II, or the Valley Christian Impact Fund. You can make your pledge, make your gift, or read more at valleychristianaz.org/Impact.
The form above is embedded into this webpage. This means that the entire page will not refresh after you click “Submit.” Please do not refresh your browser if you’ve pressed “Submit.” After submitting, your form will disappear and will be replaced by a “thank you” message, and your browser will take you to the top of this page. You may need to scroll back down to see this message. If you have any questions about your transaction, please contact Kittren Johnson at [email protected]