Our re-enrollment for the 2020-21 school year is now open. We are expecting many classes to be filled to capacity, including all at the high school. As a returning family, your student is assured their spot until March 5. If we do not receive a completed application by that date, your spot will be opened to transfer students and current students will enter the registration “pool”.
Re-enrollment online application and re-enrollment fee of $150 are due by Thursday, March 5 to secure your seat.
The following is required for re-enrollment for the 2020-21 school year:
- Re-enrollment application submitted online through FACTS and our Family Online Portal. Instructions on how to access are listed below.
- $150 re-enrollment fee paid online at time of re-enrollment submission.
We are anticipating full classes next school year across many grade levels as we see the demand for quality Christian education continue to increase!
To Access Family Online for Re-Enrollment
- Click the button for Re-Enrollment to go to FACTS Family Portal.
- Type in your username and password (District Code is VCHS-AZ).
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment link.