Re-enrollment for the 2022-23 school year will begin on February 7.
Please check back then for more information regarding securing your spot for next school year.
Our re-enrollment for the 2022-23 school year opened on February 7. We are expecting many classes to be filled to capacity for the 2022-23 school year. As a returning family, your student is assured their spot until March 21. If we do not receive a completed application by that date, your spot will be opened to transfer students, and current students will enter the registration “pool”.
Re-enrollment online application and re-enrollment fee of $200 are due by Monday, March 21 to secure your seat.
The following is required for re-enrollment for the 2022-23 school year:
- Re-enrollment application submitted online through FACTS and our Family Online Portal. Instructions on how to access are listed below.
- $200 re-enrollment fee paid online at time of re-enrollment submission.
To Access the Family Portal Login
- Click the button for Re-Enrollment to go to FACTS Family Portal.
- Type in your username and password (District Code is VCHS-AZ).
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment link.