Experience Valley Christian
There’s nothing we love more than helping people learn about our campuses, our community and our programs. A personalized tour of one of our campuses is a great way for families to experience Valley Christian and the people who make this such a special place. We also have opportunities for interested high school students to spend a day on campus with a Valley Christian ambassador and for families to visit us in the evening at one of our Open House events.
We love showing families around our campus and introducing you to our incredible community of students and faculty. We’ll visit a few classrooms and facilities, meet some teachers and students, and talk through our programs and opportunities for students. Families should plan on spending about one hour on campus during your visit. You can request to visit each of our campuses and see how each is designed for student success and safety.
Please join us at an Open House! Here’s some of what to expect at an open house event:
- Tour the campus and classrooms in one of our student-led tours.
- Meet with our administration, faculty, staff and parents and students to answer any questions.
- Talk with athletic and extra-curricular programs.
- Hear how we’re preparing and educating students.
- Learn about our strategic plan and vision for our future.
- Learn all about the admissions process, financial aid opportunities, and next steps.
Join us for our K-8 Open House on Tuesday, February 25 at either our Junior High or Elementary Campus!
Join us for our next High School Open House on Thursday, January 23 at 7:00pm!