Multi-Student Family Scholarship
The Multi-Student Family Scholarship testifies to the legacy of long-time donors, alumni families, and friends. These donors have a passion to alleviate the financial stress of multi-student families so they can attend Valley Christian Schools.
This scholarship is for current kindergarten to 12th grade families who have 3 or more students enrolled at Valley Christian Schools.
Looking to give (donors)?
Use the giving form below to give a tax-deductible gift in support of this annual scholarship. More information on the scholarship, its intent, and Belinda’s life can be found below.
Looking to apply (students)?
Students who would like to apply for this annual scholarship may do so using the application form below (if the form is unavailable, the application window is currently closed).
The form above is embedded into this webpage. This means that the entire page will not refresh after you click “Submit.” Please do not refresh your browser if you’ve pressed “Submit.” After submitting, your form will disappear and will be replaced by a “thank you” message. You may need to scroll up (or back down) to see this message. If you have any questions about your transaction, please contact Troy Thelen at [email protected]
Financial need-based scholarship for a family of 3 or more students enrolled at VCS.
$2,000 awarded and distributed annually for three consecutive years.
- Student must currently be enrolled at Valley Christian Schools (grades K-12).
- An essay is required from the student’s parent(s) as part of the application criteria.
- Parent(s) should complete an essay (up to 300 words) describing the family, the financial need, and their passion for Christian education.
- Applicant families must have a FACTS Grant and Aid application completed and on file for the school year the scholarship applies.
- To access this Aid application, please go to valleychristianaz.org/admissions/tuition-financial-aid/.
- From there, click on “Tuition Assistance Guide”.
- #3 in this guide is information on Internal Financial Aid. You can access the FACTS Grant and Aid application there.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY
- Complete the form below.
- 2022-23 applications must be submitted by October 31, 2022.
- The winner will be notified within 30 days of the application deadline.
- The scholarship will be awarded after the 1st of the year.
- This scholarship is intended for a student’s VCS tuition.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
After clicking “Submit,” the page will refresh and you will see a confirmation that your application has been submitted. This will display in red text and say, “Thank you for completing the scholarship application.” If you do not see this confirmation, your application may not have been submitted.