Support a Student, a Team, or the Program.
- a Student: Select the team, enter the student’s name in the appropriate space below the team. This is to designate funds for a specific student.
- a Team: Select the team from the drop down. This is to designate funds for special projects or students in need on the specific trip.
- the Engage Program: Select General Engage from the drop down. This is to designate funds for student scholarships and provide overall support for the program.
- We encourage you to recommend one of our students participating in an ENGAGE experience; however, VCHS will not award, restrict, or reserve gifts based solely on the basis of a donor’s recommendation. You may also choose “Use my gift where needed most” to ensure a student in need receives your gift. We make every effort to honor your request for a particular student to receive your gift.
- Payments for someone you claim as your dependent are generally not considered charitable gifts/deductible by the IRS. Payments that are intended as deposits and that must be used toward a specific student should be noted as such. Gifts that are intended as recommendations and are not to a donor’s own dependents are generally tax-deductible.
The form below is designed to accept donations to students and to the ENGAGE program.
If you would like to make a payment for your own student, please do so via cash or check in the school office. If you would like to make a payment online for your student, please add 3% to the amount due to cover processing fees, and please notate this in the “Additional Comments” box.