August 4-6, 2020
Our orientation days are designed for students to become familiar with their teachers, classes, expectations, and safety as we prepare for the start of school.
During these days (including iPad pick up on July 31) we will follow the following protocols:
- All staff will wear face shields when interacting with students.
- Parents and volunteers are not allowed on campus at this time.
- Regular drop-off and pick-up procedures will be followed.
- At the drop off point, prior to leaving the car a staff member will take the students’ temperature.
- Students will need to bring a face mask and will be required to wear one when proper social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Students assigned to the afternoon orientation will need to bring a water bottle and a sack lunch. Microwaves and refrigerators will not be available.
- Students assigned to the morning session will only need to bring a water bottle.
A separate time, to be arranged, will be set aside for parents to ask questions and meet the teachers.